Friday 19 September 2014

HeLLo

Assalamualaikum. Greetings from Ayie.

                It's somewhat rare for me to put an entry other than the story I wrote. Just to share , I've been reading manga way toooooooo much recently. And while cooking , an idea of  ' how about I write a not so short story ' suddenly pop up inside my mind.
 
             Surprisingly , I kind of giving a serious thought..Haha. Who know , it might work. My first ever story that will finish and complete.

              Well you know, back to my high school memories , I always failed whenever I attempted writing short stories. It's always ended up finished in about one and half or two full book ( the book which is used for the notes ).

           For now, I still thinking the plot and hope that can give the simple storyline , and a bit sweetness of romance. The heartwarming story which made people smile in the end.

           Just thinking about it make me smile. HahaHa. Seriously , I should work hard to finish this project since I already talk about it in this blog.

           Fuh ! I can see the glimpse of trouble coming to say Hi. May Allah make myself in ease during write the so called short story of mine.

Insha Allah and May Allah bless Us All..

Salam.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment